Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sneaker Pimp: Rudolf Dassler Wellengang Mid


Yup, I am a shoe fanatic. Some people focus purely on Nikes and others collect the other brands like Reebok. I search for the obscure. This shoe is manufactured by a well known company, Puma, but it is from a relatively unknown line; Rudolf Dassler. Before I go into the shoes let's do a back-round check.

Rudolf Dassler is the brother to Adi Dassler who started Adidas. Originally Rudolf's company was named Ruda but then changed, for reasons I do not remember, to Puma. There you have it. Now Puma has a range of higher-end shoes that is a patronage to the man who started it all.

The Rudolf Dassler Wellengang Mid in Cloud White and Dassler Black is my choice of poison if I could buy a pair. Check those and a few other shoes at Zappos and the Rudolf Dassler site.

No comments:

Post a Comment