Thursday, November 26, 2009

Product Review: WeSC Oboe headphone

WeSC Oboe headphone

I am a fanatic for good music. As much as I like to share what I am listening to, I love owning a great pair of headphones to keep things to myself. When I found out that WeSC started producing phones I was immediately interested.

WeSC Oboe headphone

I read a couple sites mentioning these headphones are not the best in the WeSC line-up. I am no audiophile but I think they are pretty good; especially since I only paid 55 + tax for them. I love the design and how they fit, which are the key components for me buying them. Check out the other headphones from WeSC at their website.

WeSC Oboe headphone

3 comments:

  1. hey! are these the headphones you wanted to buy from PacSun during the mall visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the same kind of headphones but not the ones from PacSun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi richard. i'm sorry to say that i'm disappointed in your headphone purchase. i have a pair of SR80s from Grado Labs. the sound quality blows everything else out of the water. read some reviews please and buy a pair. don't wait, do it now. go go go. ;)

    ReplyDelete