Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Bogged Down

True Religion. Just hearing those two words can slow my day down immensely. If there is any brand I dislike with great discord, it would be True Religion, even more so than the trite Coach.

I enjoy helping out customers but my desire to assist them finding clothes drop to nothing whenever I am asked, 'do you guys have any True Religions?' If I could compare it to a thermometer, hot being I would love to help and cold being lowly partcipation, I would be sub-zero. I have no desire to engage with the customer's needs.

What makes it difficult is if the customer cannot talk about any other denim company on the planet that isn't from the Buckle or some boutique that only retails Rock and Republic and jibber jabbers about True Religions to no end. "I love True Religions. I've tried this and that but oh my gosh I love me my True Religions." It is very depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment