Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble

I am a curious dude. When I browse the internet I try to examine every nook and cranny of a site to unearth just about every ounce of information I can get. Thoroughly searching the G-Star site I came across Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. Being the guy who loves to find new stuff all of the time I looked them up and became hooked on first sampling. I later learned played live for a G-Star fashion show in New York. If you guys (the Hypnotic Brass family) can correct me if I am wrong that would be awesome.

Play the videos I supplied below. I love their music and I hope others will too. Look them up and see what they are about. I am keeping my eyes on them because I am dying to listen to them live in a small theater... I just know I would be in pure bliss.

Website: www.hypnoticbrass.net

Blog: www.hypnoticbrand.blogspot.com

Playing in NYC


'War' played live at the Jools Holland Show


Video of 'War'

No comments:

Post a Comment