Monday, September 7, 2009

Randon Find: Madewell Clothing

I came across Madewell through the J. Crew website a couple months ago. Since starting this blog I kind of wanted to cover the brand but it is still a relatively unknown company for me. Today I thought I would just mention it as a random find.

What I know about the company is that is has been in business in making denim jeans for about 70 years. The primary target is for women but I wonder if Madewell ever made jeans for men. If so, I bet you they might eventually become collector items.

There are six fits titled, rail straight, bootlegger, skinny-low, skinny-ankle, slim slouch, and ex-boyfriend. Each can come in a variety of washes as well. My personal favorite is the rail straight. It has the right look. It really does.

As far as pricing goes it really ranges on the treatment. The lowest will be the skinny-skinny jeans fetching for $59 whereas the highest I've seen is $255. It seems the average price for a pair is around $95 to $110, which isn't bad.

I am super hyped about Madewell. I am also excited to buy a pair for a friend to see how they are. My friends know how enthralled I become when I find something new. Too bad the closest location is Dallas but I wouldn't mind that, as there is an official G-Star store nearby.

Website: www.madewell.com

Where to Buy: ShopBop

No comments:

Post a Comment